PDF Unshare is a free PDF copyright protection software that encrypts and protects PDF and UPDF files with permission and authorization settings through programmatic interfaces to prevent sensitive information from being printed, edited, and copied by unauthorized users.
WebForPC.Com discourages the reproduction, duplication, and distribution of copyrighted content.
PDF Unshare V1.0: Product’s Review
|. Title: PDF Unshare.|
|. Genre: PDF Protection.|
|. Updated On: 17th of January, 2020.|
|. Official: PDFunshare.Com.|
|. Version: 1.0.|
|. Editor’s Ratings:|
|. Compatibility: 32 & 64 Bit.|
|. OS Support: Windows 10/8/7.|
|. License: Free VERSION.|
|. Setup Size: 13.9.|
This program is primarily aimed at businesses that are looking for easy-to-use encryption solutions to protect sensitive data that they set up through PDF files. This application instead of using passwords to protect PDF files (as they can easily be shared or removed by cracking programs) uses an encryption technique to protect PDF files, where the data is being protected using individual encryption keys that are relayed to authorized devices from a web server and encrypted in a key store on the local device. The key store is locked to individual devices so it cannot be copied and moved elsewhere. PDF Unshare furnished numerous security features and in-built restrictions to protect your PDF files. Most of the basic protection features are applied by default (restricted user access) where others the user can change to suit their requirements. All of these security-based constraints enable users to stop PDF files from being shared with unauthorized users and gives the user more control over how they are used and the length that they are used by authorized parties. The primary user-interface, although might look a little outdated, but professionally manages to keep things accessible through its robust UI.
PDF Unshare is simply a no-brainer, even a neophyte may employ this all-amazing program to transfer their SMS and MMS conversations from an Android smartphone to a PC, including the attached media such as images, videos, and emojis, without any efforts. Additionally, Messages can be saved a PDF, text, and Html files, as well as printed directly from the program’s interface. Additionally, it professionally does the following tasks.
- Programmatic protection (encrypt) of PDF files with specified RMS rights policies.
- Shields the details of implementation, allowing the user to protect and unprotect PDF files programmatically using a single application.
- Application of dynamic security watermarks. Users can set the security watermark text and color for the PDF to prevent the authorized copying of file content via the use of screenshots, cameras, mobile phone cameras, video capture, or other similar methods.
- Generation of activity log files that keep a history of which files are protected/unprotected and when they were protected/unprotected.
- Restricted user access. Restricts authorized access to a single Windows PC/laptop or iPhone/Android device.
- Enable document publishers to expire PDF files so that they can no longer be viewed after a certain amount of time.
- Multi-language user interface. Languages include English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Czech, Greek Portuguese, Hungarian, Turkish, Russian, Japanese, and Korean.
Overall this handy piece of software is effective, practical, and – in the age where PDF protection is more important than ever – it is an absolute steal for a free download.
PDF Unshare V1.0 For Windows
|File Size:||13.9 MB (13,947,456 bytes).|