TuneFab Apple Music Converter 6.3.2 serves as a versatile program that removes DRM restriction from the Apple music and let the users listen to their favourite tracks on multiple devices.
WebForPC.Com discourages the reproduction, duplication, and distribution of copyrighted content.
TuneFab Apple Music Converter 6.3.2: Product’s Review
|. Title: TuneFab Apple Music Converter.|
|. Genre: Audio Tools.|
|. Updated On: 5th of May, 2019.|
|. Official: TuneFab.Com.|
|. Version: 6.3.2.|
|. Editor’s Ratings:|
|. Compatibility: 32 & 64 Bit.|
|. OS Support: Windows/Mac.|
|. License: Free Evaluation (30-Days).|
|. Setup Size: 18.8 (Win) & 44.5 MB (Mac).|
A well put-together program that doesn’t cost a fortune and rarely disappoints its users when it comes to removing the DRM protection, professionally. As we all know the Apple music is encrypted with the digital rights management often abbreviated as DRM, which makes it device-specific, hence a well-grounded and level-headed audio DRM removal tool is imperative. By accompanying TuneFab’s Apple music converter you can remove DRM restriction from Apple Music, iTunes purchased M4P songs, iTunes M4B audiobooks and Audible AA/AAX audiobooks merely within a click. Further, a sturdy file conversion system is like icing on the cake. The best part is, even if the user cancels the subscription, still, the converted media could be played across the devices and you can play your files on any device like iPod, Game Console, Android device, MP3 player, etc, moreover the tracks so procured could be played as offline music on Apple Watch, iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP and more. The program features a speedy conversion system coupled with a customisable interface, hence ticks all of the boxes when it comes to Apple’s FairPlay & Audible DRM Removal.
Setting up the program is effortless, and a streamlined interface seems like an all-inclusive spot to initiate the tasks. It’s worth noting that the app supports batch conversion with ID3 tags editor, 16x faster conversion speed and above all with zero quality loss. It necessarily expects iTunes to stay open to procure the albums, audio books, albums and playlists for conversion, well, that’s our only grumble with the application.
The three-step conversion process is another upside of the program, simply preview and select the desired tracks from the UI and click the “Convert” button to let the process begin. The converted media could be accessed (in the output format chosen) within the destination folder.
All in all TuneFab Apple music converter is a decent program and your way to unlock the encrypted music in a breeze which is all set to be enjoyed on the device you desire.
Product’s Core Features
- Converts from M4P songs, collections, playlists to popular audio files such as MP3, AC3, M4A, M4R, FLAC, MKA, AU, AC3 and further.
- Ensures the file-safety; hence user experiences zero quality loss.
- Edit & save the artist name, album name, song title, album cover and other ID3 tags automatically.
- BitRate, SampleRate and other audio parameters could be customised.
- Extracts audio from the iTunes movies, TV Shows and other videos.
- Support a variety of audiobook formats i-e AA, AAX, AAX+ and M4B.
- Capable of handling from iTunes M4P tracks and audiobooks to Apple Music.
- Enjoy Apple Music on Apple Watch, iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP and more.
- Experience the charm of your music on any device and make iPhone ringtone, burn to CD/DVD, etc.
Download TuneFab Apple Music Converter 6.3.2
|File Size:||18.8 MB (19,755,008 bytes).|
|Compatibility||Windows (32-Bit, 64-Bit).|
|File Size:||44.5 MB (46,665,728 bytes).|
|Compatibility||MacOS (Sierra, Mojave).|