Last Updated: 29th of May, 2019.
It is hard to imagine everyday business communication without various computer programs, including mail agents and more. Business environment requires quick and convenient connections and a robust email client/service. This is one of the reasons why numerous companies shift from different email agents to Microsoft Outlook.
Outlook offers an extensive set of convenient features, which users love. They can quickly receive emails, have direct access to their calendars and even contacts.
Once a business decides to change one mail agent to another, it faces the question: how to do it? Various programs use diverse formats. It entails data migration with the format change. Migration of mattering data is a complex process and it should not only be converted into a different format but also preserved.
It frequently happens that during the content transfer part some crucial information disappears. This is the result of the unprofessional approach by the user. As numerous companies move to Outlook, IT specialists offer prof solution to Import EML to Outlook. If your business is in the same way, you will be offered a wide range of ways to transfer data. Give it to professionals who will help your companies do it in the right direction.
Safely and Easily Transfer from EML to Outlook
There could be many reasons that require you to migrate EML emails to MS Outlook. Microsoft keeps on remodelling or updating its Windows-based email application system, but have exclusively one email client for MS Office, i.e., Outlook. Apart from this, some other factors indicate basic needs to perform this migration:
Network Failure: Depending upon a number of factors, there may be unexpected issues with an internet connection.
Before-mentioned predicaments will cause interference while managing the applications that support EML files.
Human Slip: It is certain that while working with one or another email application, a user may alter some default settings of the email application. This could result in an event for the need to import EML messages to Outlook if in case some failure befalls due to a break in default environments.
Apart from the reasons as mentioned earlier to import EML emails to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc. editions, it is possible that there may be any other additional reasons. Similarly, because the factors are entirely dependent upon email clients, which automatically generate/uses EML files.
To get the .eml file inside Outlook transferred, you should move the email file from any Outlook folder and then use the mouse button to drop it. Outlook will display the dragged email message, and the user will be able to save it inside the folder desired.
Be noted that, this method only works for single.eml file and it is unlikely to move the multiple of EML files inside Outlook using this process.
Using Microsoft Outlook Application
This method can be used when EML files are individually saved on the computer, and no EML supported email client is installed to access them. But, it is compulsory to have Outlook on the local machine to execute the instructions. With this way, you can open an EML file in Outlook merely within four simple steps.
- Open Outlook on your computer.
- Proceed to the location where EML files are saved and then pick a file.
- Drag the picked EML file and drop it into Outlook application.
- Forthwith, you may now open & view EML into Outlook.
Practising Outlook Express
To employ this method, you require to accurately configure EML files with Outlook Express, by starting Outlook Express application and then moving files in it. Following this, a three-step process is provided below to complete the conversion.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook on the machine.
- Proceed to the File, select Open & Export then, Import/Export.
- Select Import Internet Mail & Addresses >> Outlook Express >> Next and then click on Finish to export EML files to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003.
Using Windows Live Mail and Microsoft Outlook
Users are highly advised to generate a backup of the data before executing this task. Once it’s finished, observe the guidelines stated below:
- Start both MS Outlook and Windows Live Mail applications on the local machine.
- In WLM, click on the File tab and highlight/hover the Export option and pick the Email messages.
- Now, choose Microsoft Exchange as the export option and click the Next button.
- Consequently, you will get a prompt window that all emails will be exported to MS Outlook/ Microsoft Exchange. Click OK to accept.
One may either migrate all email folders or select only relevant folders that you need to export using Select folders option. Then, click OK and let the export process complete successfully. After indicating Export Complete wizard, click Finish.
Safe import of files
The more emails you have, the more you want all data to be transferred safely. There is nothing worse than losing sensitive and vital information.
No need to worry. Sensitive and confidential data will not be lost. EML to Outlook transfer program is a great tool to carry all data from one mail agent to another. Moreover, it eliminates all manual work, which you definitely do not want to deal with.
What are the advantages?
- The software has proven to be one of the quickest EML to PST converter. All emails are transferred safely, keeping their content without any deterioration.
- Do you want to keep the structure of folders? No problem! The program duplicates it in a folder of Outlook on a hard drive. You will easily find emails in folders where they were before changing email agents.
- Businesses value their time. The companies always strive to implement changes smoothly without affecting the work of employees. EML to Outlook transfer files in Outlook in a couple of minutes only. It will save you time and money.
- Do you want to create a new profile? The program allows importing files into a newly created account and a default one.
- No matter how big files are, you can import files over 4GB. It is an excellent option for those who store presentations and other data in emails. There is no need to waste time-saving it on a hard drive.
- Outlook offers a beautiful user-friendly interface. New users usually do not have any problems understanding how the system works. That means you will easily find all folders and files.
In a Nutshell
A complex process of information importing can be made simple merely by having the right application on board. Do not hesitate to use EML to Outlook transfer to get the work done quickly and securely.