Developed By Cambridge University Press (US-British)– 18th of December, 2017. (100% Clean – Tested).
Download the latest Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary for Windows PC and keep your vocabulary and pronunciation updated by using the smart thesaurus.
Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary: Product’s Preview:
|. Nomenclature: Cambridge ALD.|
|. Genre: Dictionaries.|
|. Updated On: 18th Of December, 2017.|
|. Developer: Dictionary.Cambridge.Org|
|. Version: 3rd Edition.|
|. Compatibility: 32 & 64 Bit.|
|. Operating System: Windows 10/8/7.|
|. License: Freeware.|
|. Setup Size: 414 MB.|
Time to stop stressing your brain unnecessarily and get learning and writing heuristic for yourself by making use of a newly overhauled edition of Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary. Those days had passed when people go around with a big compilation of different English words with their meanings, synonyms, various examples and the antonyms. Well, now you can have all that colossal vocabulary in your pocket and pull it out whenever is needed! Yeah, that’s the world we now live in. As fascinating as that sounds, it is also vital to consider which type of dictionary you want to have installed on your devices.
According to Cambridge University Press, with over 130,000 words, expressions, examples, significances, American and British English word pronunciations, Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary (CALD) are depended on by oodles of English scholars all over the world. Flabbergasted? All dictionary entry has synonym finder (thesaurus) sections that bring into the show, interrelated words, expressions (phrases) and synonyms for each significance, serving as a helping hand for the user to improve and take their English Knowledge to another level of proficient English speaking and writing.
Abreast by the Cambridge International Corpus (CIC), CALD is a paragon for BEC, IELTS and Cambridge English, especially for a first, advanced and technique test preparation. CAL dictionary has many outstanding features, for instance, it foregrounds the word “friends” (juxtapositions) and gives boxes for “Other ways you can say it.” Well, the purpose of the function as mentioned earlier is to allow learners to use language in the right context and idiomatically while building up their vocabulary muscle. It also betokens common errors committed by leaners, for example, “She needs some advice, She needs a piece of advice, To make advice, better to say pieces of advice.”In the dictionary, you can find useful terms and their interpretation for writing research work. However, it is possible to take a different approach. You can turn to special services for writing student papers. But not all of them are legal and characterized by the high quality of services provided. Therefore, you need to carefully examine such services. The essaysadvisor website offers a detailed analysis of writing and editing services. You can choose the one that meets your needs.
What Else Has Got Covered?
As the Cambridge University Press has spoken, one of the superlative advantages of CALD over other hundreds English Dictionaries is the short, clear, practical and straightforward word definitions entry. The mentioned feature is an entirely smarter method because it speeds up the process of that particular new word stick to one’s mind. The most adopted and admired function over the years, stood as the “Exercises” section where the students and mentors are supposed to practice the model verbs, word patterns, countability and problem verbs, etc. The retooled and updated version of CD-ROM is peculiarly made for advanced students, giving them a new and exhilarating way to study English and master their grammar skills. The CD-ROM version contains over 1,500 new words with their meanings, 90,000 examples, 62,000 references, 1,700 words illustrated, 65,000 definitions, 11,600 idioms, and phrasal verbs. The edition is grounded on the compounded resources of the esteemed British National Corpus and Oxford’s own much-admired language research program, making a more representative picture of the spoken and written English available for students in order to get accommodated by today’s world.
Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary: Product’s Salient Features:
The product’s features are grouped into three sections; Search, Learning and Interface linaments.
- Cambridge Advanced Learning Dictionary has the ability to comprehend and look for a word from any grammatical form.
- Similar Words Search – handy when you misspell a word in the course of searching for the meaning.
- Full-Text Search – Search words all through the entire dictionary content, including headwords and usage instances.
- Copy words from other applications and select ‘Look up clipboard’ in the dictionary to know the meanings of the words one after the other.
- Wildcard Search – make use of “*” and “?” symbols to interchange letters if you’re not sure of the correct spelling.
- iOS Share – hand-pick any word on websites or emails and ask CALD to get you the definitions of the words.
- Anagram Search (e.g., tab-bat) – tap on the word in an article to see its meaning.
- The nifty Thesaurus lineament offers user interrelated words and phrases for every definition and not just the synonyms.
- Flash Card Quiz – for the user to memorize a new word quickly.
- Tricky Words – User can speedily access regularly checked/searched words.
- American and British English audio articulations, recorded by English native speakers.
- Search History – for users to revise searches recently made.
- Table of English asymmetrical verbs makes available a handy reference resource
- Tailor-made animated menus and choose ducky color as the background.
- Does not require an Internet connection.
- Increase or reduce font size as you want.
- Pen-reader bilingual calligraphy recognition support.
Our Suggestion & Verdict About Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary:
CALD is basically serving as a platform that is of great utility for students, teachers and other vocabulary enthusiasts. The interface is quite simple and is easy to go with, while the search bar is exceptionally efficient and is responsive to bring the desired word or the query just within a blink of an eye. The voice pronunciation in UK or US sound’s (accent) is a most admired feature, over the time. Further, the advanced search options are there, where one can customize the search as per the requirement to bring out the extract for any phrases, idioms, definitions, example, headwords and phrasal verbs. Hence the application is one amongst “must have” software list for a learner and not having CALD installed on your system seems merely eccentric.
How To Download Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary:
Offline setup installer for Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary is provided below, which is suitable for both 32 and 64-bit (Windows Based) system architectures
Setup Installer For CALD