Last Updated: January 09, 2022.
If you are a gamer or PC enthusiast or simply deal with some extensive clicking work, you must have heard of GS Auto Clicker. The auto-clicking utility tool is one of the most popular among all types of gamers and PC enthusiasts.
But whether such utility any good? What does it cost? Where does it stand when compared to other auto clickers? How is its UI? One solution is to download each auto clicker and compare but doesn’t this sounds so boring and laborious.
Worry not, we are here to do it for you. Just read the article all the way to the conclusion and you will be able to find out the answers yourself.
Note: We the team of WebForPC, highly discourage the use of any program that bypasses accepted procedures and standards, use any of such utilities at your own risk.
GS Auto Clicker – In a Nutshell
GS Auto Clicker is a free utility tool that can help you save a lot of time and effort. It’s a popular application among several gamers since it allows them to control constant mouse clicks, which are often required in many games in order to earn a high score.
The program is small and light, consuming little system resources yet successfully automating repetitive cursor tasks. As performing a lot of clicking, GS Auto clicker is a useful tool that enables users to engage an auto clicker feature when needed, relaxing up their fingers and computer keyboard.
This might be useful while playing games, installing games, or accepting Facebook friend requests.
The fact that the GS Auto Clicker installation is completely (learn the download and install process here) free is one of its most tempting features.
The application does not feature any premium offers, and it does not obstruct the process by showing advertisements. Additionally, the application is compatible with all Windows versions, particularly Windows 7 and Windows 10.
How To Download GS Auto Clicker?
Follow this step by step guide to download it to your PC
- Visit gsautoclicker.co, the official website.
- Click on the green-colored download option.
- It will redirect you to uptodown official site with a download option present, click on it.
- It will start downloading, wait for a few seconds to complete the download.
- Once completed click on open and you are ready to go.
How To Use GS Auto Clicker?
The smooth and friendly UI of the GS auto clicker makes its usage pretty simple and fluid. But still, If you are confused with its various functions, here is a quick pointwise guide for you.
- After downloading, you will see three options at the top file, options, help.
- Click on options then recording, to record a whole operation that you want to get repeated multiple times.
- After clicking on recording a new window will pop up, click on pick point and click at the destination where you want to get clicked, repeat it at different locations, and after completion, press OK.
- Then to start auto-clicking press F8 as it is the default hotkey to start/stop the GS Auto Clicker. You can change it in the settings if you want.
- You can change its speed and click type( left/right) in the clicking option.
- You can also alter the number of clicks by navigating to options>clicking>repeat. You can also set it to unlimited by choosing repeat until stopped.
Is GS Auto Clicker Safe To Use?
Yes, I have used it for a while and haven’t noticed any malicious activities. I have talked to some genuine old users of this Auto clicker and the result was positive.
So overall it is a secure auto clicking software based on the practical verified experience of the users. However, it asks for permission to control your mouse before installing it for the very first time. You don’t have to worry about any virus or harmful code.
When it comes to clicking, GS is certainly one of the best if not the best. With features like recording it is really easy to operate. The design and user interface are although simple and easy but a little outdated.
More superior and fascinating designed auto clickers are available in the market right now. Also, it would have been even better if they would have provided double or triple tap-like features as in OP Auto Clicker.
Overall it is a highly recommended utility tool for beginners who don’t need any extra functionality other than auto-clicking.